[Freeswitch-users] Implementing h extension in FS

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 10 00:55:02 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Ahmed Munir <ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com>wrote:

> HI,
>
> I'm newbie in FS, I want to know how to implement h extension of asterisk
> to FS. As I listed down below;
>
> h =>
>     {
>         NOOP("Call Completed with Carrier ${CARRIER}");
>         goto add_cdr|h|1;
>     };
>
> My other question is, which application/function/class is use in mod_perl
> to check the channel status? i.e. busy, answer,hangup,ringing,etc.
>

> Kindly advice me soon.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Ahmed Munir

It depends on what you are trying to accomplish, but the closest thing
you'll find in FS to the 'h' extension is the channel variable
api_hangup_hook which lets you launch an API at the end of the call. It
sounds like you are working on CDR processing. Please tell us more about
your application and we'll do our best to offer advice.
-MC