[Freeswitch-users] Implementing h extension in FS

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 9 23:57:36 PDT 2009

Try to explain a little bit better what add_cdr does right here. Unlike
Asterisk, FreeSWITCH do have lots on information on CDR and it feels like
you are trying to do things on the wrong place.

If you want to understand where I am going with this, take a look at this
example XML CDR that can be posted by FreeSWITCH to a webserver at the end
of a call: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Example_XML_cdr

Also you might want to check this referece here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_cdr

jmesquita