[Freeswitch-users] nibblebill zero balance

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Tue Sep 8 21:26:41 PDT 2009

We've been testing mod_nibblebill, it's a great module, cheers to the
author!

A couple questions regarding nibblebill:

1) We noticed that when an account is below the minimum balance and a
call is attempted with that account, FS begins to connect the B leg for
the call but then cancels the INVITE. Why is FS sending the INVITE for
the B leg only to CANCEL it immediately, if the account is below the
minimum balance? I would think it would just send the 404 immediately
back to the user without sending any INVITEs to establish the B leg?

2) Any progress on implementing minimum billing increments (ie 60/60) ?

Cheers,

Gabe