[Freeswitch-users] XML Dial Plan vs Language Modules

Shameem Shiek gshfreesw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 07:37:34 PDT 2009

Hi Michael,

Why is it not recommended to do the brdge app right in the script?  The
reason I ask this, I did have lot of trouble using Park/Fifo app in the
script and the whole thing started working after I did the UUID transfer and
have the things I wanted executed as part of the Dial plan.

Also, How many concurrent sessions can one support in ESL using Python/Ruby
compared to using Lua?

Thanks.