[Freeswitch-users] NOT in dialplan expression

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:07:56 PDT 2009

Like rupa said,
use anti-action?

Remember FreeSWITCH XML dialplan is not a programming language it's a
pre-processor routing markup

Se potential use of anti-action below:

 <extension name="checkdigits">
     <condition field="destination_number" expression="^checkdigits$"/>
      <!--The next condition should be true if the variable $digits is not
set/undefined -->
       <condition field="${digits}" expression="^[^.+]$" />
--        <action application="read" data="1 10 ivr/ivr-hello.wav digits
10000 #"/>
          <action application="phrase" data="spell,${digits}"/>
          <action application="transfer" data="checkdigits digits XML
features"/>
          <anti-action application="set" data="not_true=true"/>
     </condition>

     <condition field="${pincode}" expression="^${some_variable}$">
            < SOME ACTIONS HERE >
     </condition>
 </extension>

Anthony Minessale II