[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch french community

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 16:13:34 PDT 2009

Hi Meftah,

I'm more than happy to help with the documentation and anything else related
to FreeSWITCH.

As you mention the documentation and translation, there are some things that
I would really like to improve in the documentation.

I propose that we start a new documentation from the ground up, we really
need a better wiki engine that supports inline translation and a better
search engine. I'm open to do all the hard work like porting the entire
documentation to it.

We could put the new wiki on a sub-domain like: newdocs.freeswitch.org and I
do all the work there, without affecting others.

That way we could have inline documentation like this:

<text:en>status - show status information</text>
<text:es>status - mostrar informacion de estado</text>

It's up to others to decide if this is really worth or not.

I'm open to help and to give my time to improve things like documentation,
etc :).

Diego