[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch french community

Meftah Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:08:53 PDT 2009

hello folk
we are starting a new freeswitch community for french users
the newly created Irc channel is #freeswitch-fr
freeswitch staf, please can we register this channel officialy to the
freeswitch freenode group?
also can we build a french documentation and host it somehere? in the wiki?
my long time friend, diegoviola i going to help about the freeswitch
wiki markup
we are waiting for french users to join, and welcome
thank toAnthony Minessale for accepting the community
welcome!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4520 (20091018) __________

http://www.eset.com