[Freeswitch-users] Some documentation thoughts

Michael Gende mgende at gendesign.com
Fri Oct 16 17:29:46 PDT 2009

Hey Diego,

You seem to know your way around the documentation and clearly have many
contributions. Thus, a question:

Can you point me to doc on dial plan applications (such as transfer, bridge,
etc)? It would help me greatly. Sorry if this is in an obvious place and
I've just not seen it despite the nose on my face.

Regards,

Mike G.