[Freeswitch-users] Some documentation thoughts

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:10:35 PDT 2009

Can someone please convert this IRC log to documentation form:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Cacti

Try to explain what the IRC log explains in documentation form, and get rid
of the IRC log.

I'm working on fixing typos and stuff like that on the wiki now, then I will
focus on fixing the format, so all pages look the same (titles, choice of
case in text, etc.)

Thanks,

Diego