[Freeswitch-users] openzap Failure opening channel error

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Oct 12 11:49:54 PDT 2009

Lak,

Okay I will need a little bit of time to dig into the IE's and what they
contain. In the meantime can you tell me who the carrier is? I'd like to
find out if they have some specific requirements. The fact that it doesn't
work with libpri surprises me because that would mean that Asterisk systems
would probably not work with this carrier as well.

BTW, thanks for the very complete pastebin entries. :)
-MC