[Freeswitch-users] openzap Failure opening channel error

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 04:54:18 PDT 2009

Ya ok. Here is the required stuff
Configuration: (PRI span)
<configuration name="openzap.conf" description="OpenZAP Configuration">
<settings>
<param name="debug" value="7"/>
</settings>
<pri_spans>
<param name="q921loglevel" value="alert"/>
<param name="q931loglevel" value="alert"/>
<param name="mode" value="user"/>
<param name="dialect" value="q931"/>
<param name="dialplan" value="XML"/>
<param name="context" value="default"/>
</pri_spans>
</configuration>

Log while starting freeswitch:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10646

Log when making a call:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10647

Configuration: (LIBPRI SPAN)
<configuration name="openzap.conf" description="OpenZAP Configuration">
<settings>
<param name="debug" value="7"/>
</settings>
<libpri_spans>