[Freeswitch-users] gateway FS informs it's client FS about users hanged up with a long delay

Maciej Aniserowicz maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 07:40:32 PDT 2009

Hello,
The issue is resolved. I feel stupid, because Michael Jerris was right the first time. Setting external_rtp_ip and external_sip_ip to $${local_ip_v4} made it work.
But the strange thing is: it SOMETIMES worked before without any delay, which 'should not be possible', because the original IP was my external ip and the BYE message was sent straight to it. And there is no way it could reach the target 'internal' FS, because it runs on virtual machine, and no ports are forwarded on my router.
Any thoughts? Why this could (rarely) work even with the previous config?

Thanks to both of you for your answers.

MA