[Freeswitch-users] gateway FS informs it's client FS about users hanged up with a long delay

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 8 10:00:12 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 6:18 AM, Maciej Aniserowicz <
maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Both of the instances are run on the same machine, i just changed the
> default
> ports they use. Can anything else cause this strange behavior?
> MA

Did a packet capture yield any clues? That is, were you able to confirm that
each instance sent and received all the packets that you believe they should
have sent and received? The reason I ask is so that you don't end up chasing
a ghost because you made an assumption somewhere in your troubleshooting.

-MC