[Freeswitch-users] Outgoing via openzap is not working

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Oct 6 09:40:33 PDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:30 AM, lakshmanan ganapathy
<lakindia89 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi I'm using freeswitch1.0.4. This post is moreover similar to my previous
> post.
> When I make an outgoing call, it is saying INVALID_IE_CONTENTS.
> Here are the details.
> openzap.conf.xml
>
> <configuration name="openzap.conf" description="OpenZAP Configuration">
> <settings>
> <param name="debug" value="7"/>
> </settings>
> <libpri_spans>
> <param name="node" value="cpe"/>
> <param name="switch" value="euroisdn"/>
> <param name="dialplan" value="XML"/>
> <param name="context" value="default"/>
> </libpri_spans>
> </configuration>
>
> openzap.conf
> [span zt PRI_1]
> trunk_type => e1
> b-channel => 1:1-15
> d-channel=> 1:16
> b-channel => 1:17-31
> oz libpri debug 1 all
>
> API CALL [oz(libpri debug 1 all)] output:
> src/ozmod/ozmod_libpri/ozmod_libpri.c: +OK debug set.
>
> oz list
>
> API CALL [oz(list)] output:
> +OK
> span: 1 (PRI_1)
> type: isdn
> chan_count: 47
> dialplan: XML
> context: default
> dial_regex:
> fail_dial_regex:
> hold_music:
> analog_options none
>
> Freeswitch startup log:
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10609
> After saying originate openzap/1/1/9952248266 openzap/1/1/9952248266

Can you confirm your originate line? What you type above is incorrect
syntax. Correct syntax:

openzap/1/a/99522448266 1234

Where the 'a' means select first available b chan and the 1234 is just an
extension number. You can put any number that works for your dialplan. The
originate command originates a call leg and then connects it to a second
call leg in the dialplan. Make sure that you are using this command properly
before continuing your debugging.
-MC