[Freeswitch-users] Outgoing via openzap is not working

Russell.Mosemann at cune.org Russell.Mosemann at cune.org
Tue Oct 6 05:59:50 PDT 2009

lakshmanan ganapathy <lakindia89 at gmail.com> said:

> When I make an outgoing call, it is saying INVALID_IE_CONTENTS.
> Here are the details.

There are a couple of things that might be OK, but they seem odd. When
ozmod starts, the first 15 channels can't be configured, because they are
busy. The output from "oz list" shows 47 channels, as if 15 channels are
added to the E1's 31 channels (and one control channel). When libpri is
checking the numbers, it shows the caller's number as '0000000000'.

The output from libpri shows that the call is being released by the other
side of the E1 because of a protocol error involving the redirecting
number (invalid contents). My guess is that you aren't providing a valid
caller number, but I could be completely wrong. Someone with more
experience will need to interpret the information. I don't see the
originate command in the debug output. Did you supply both the calling
and called number?

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#originate

--
Russell Mosemann