[Freeswitch-users] UUID of the newly originated call?

Benedikt Fraunhofer fraunhofer.lists.freeswitch-001 at traced.net
Mon Oct 5 10:39:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

2009/10/5 Nagalenoj <nagalenoj at gmail.com>:
>     * Receive the events only for this uuid - I have done by registering
> all events and filtering only for this uuid($uuid).
>     * If it is CHANNEL_ANSWER, originate a new call.

it's a "filter in", not "filter out" :)

> Now, How can I get the uuid of the new call and receive events for this new
> call.? I want to receive the events for both uuids.

You can specify the UUID of an originated call by doing the following:

    * Use create_uuid to generate a UUID to use.
    * This will allow you to kill an originated call before it is
answered by using uuid_kill.
    * The UUID of the answered call leg will not be the same UUID as
the origination_uuid specified (Each call leg always gets its own
UUID)

    originate [origination_uuid=...]user/100 at domain.name.com

shamelessly ripped from
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#originate