[Freeswitch-users] UUID of the newly originated call?

Nagalenoj nagalenoj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 06:50:39 PDT 2009

Dear friends,
     I am trying with ESL outbound socket. I'm trying to make a call when I
receive ANSWER event. Now, I would want to do something like,
     * Receive the events only for this uuid - I have done by registering
all events and filtering only for this uuid($uuid).
     * If it is CHANNEL_ANSWER, originate a new call.

Now, How can I get the uuid of the new call and receive events for this new
call.? I want to receive the events for both uuids.