[Freeswitch-users] FIFO Orgination_caller_id

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:58:39 PST 2009

And because it's static string for on-hook members, it's hard to set
dynamically. For now, I'm using a callback way - whenever the sip client
answered the call, it fetch the real connected number from a http server.
That's not ideal because not only it add the complexity but also the callee
have no idea what the number is before answer.

The problem for on-hook agent is that it call the agent first, and then get
one customer from the fifo queue, so it is not possible to let the agent
know the real caller-id before answer. Ideas?