[Freeswitch-users] TFTP Server & Cisco 7540

Metik freeswitch-users-list at metik.com
Thu Nov 19 08:01:11 PST 2009

If you are using Windows XP (or Vista for that matter), you may want to
look at tftpd32.  Its more compact and uses less memory than Solarwinds
yet provides not only a tftp server but a dhcp and syslog server as well.

In the past, I've use it to upgrade, install, and troubleshoot a variety
of gear (dslams, routers, softswitches, SIP endpoints, etc.) when a
dedicated server was not available.

-metik