[Freeswitch-users] Extension Configuration - XML File Entries for Group configuration

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Thu Nov 19 03:33:46 PST 2009

Hi,

Can someone please help me understand a little more about Group configuration ?

I believe that Group Membership is configured in the \conf\directory\default.xml file

I've done this and the caller groups seem to work fine.

However, each extension in the \conf\directory\default directory, e.g., 111.xml also has an entry for "callgroup"

Can someone explain what the difference in these two options is please ?

regards
Dave