[Freeswitch-users] SIP trunk without authentication

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Tue Nov 10 13:43:04 PST 2009

As easy as:
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/external/$
{destination_number}@ip_address_here" />

in your dialplan. If you want to make a gateway out of it, you can
enter whatever you want in username and password since they won't be
used. (SIP works using challenge authentication which means the remote
UA has to send you a packet requesting the credentials).

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200