[Freeswitch-users] Cordless VOIP Phones

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Mon Nov 9 12:15:45 PST 2009

Hi,

thanks Brian, that's interesting. I had a comment "off list" which suggested the same thing.

It did not quite fit with my aspiration for an all VOIP solution, but it sounds like the technology is not quite there yet for hands-free.

That's great feedback before I spend some cash on a hands-free VOIP phone

regards
Dave