[Freeswitch-users] SPA3102 FreeSwitch HowTo Wiki - HELP Please!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 9 09:37:46 PST 2009

Two quick questions: which version of FreeSWITCH are you running? If you're
not on the latest then I recommend getting SVN trunk or at the very least
the latest prerelease. Second, can you capture the debug information and use
pastebin? It makes it much easier for everyone to help you.
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org.

Also, this page might be helpful:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs

It has handy tips on collecting information and asking the community for
assistance.
-MC