[Freeswitch-users] SPA3102 FreeSwitch HowTo Wiki - HELP Please!

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Sat Nov 7 06:42:09 PST 2009

Follow up to previous post.....  regarding making outgoing calls.

I ***think*** that I have configured a dialplan that allows the user to dial out but the requests seem to be getting rejected by the SPA3102.

I can dial 0 and the FreeSwitch attendant will connect to the PSTN line (FreeSwitch reports that the call has been answered).
Similarly, I can dial 1000 - the SPA3102 extension number with similar results.

However, if a try to dial an external number, the gateway rejects the call.

I have captured some of the debug log but the info in there is way over my head, can anyone help me understand what it's telling me please ?

regards
Dave