[Freeswitch-users] FS in Amazon EC2 for production?

Raffaele P. Guidi raffaele.p.guidi at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:08:00 PDT 2009

Well actually I have an average 15 telemarketers running on a small (650
euros) server with the same load (an average 1%). Of course availability and
scalability are on a different level but it's no easy to build a case -
which is the more cost effective scenario with this and a growing (50+
operators) load? Things to think about.
Regards,
   Raffaele