[Freeswitch-users] Conference users hear MOH until leader enters?

Stephen Crosby stevecrozz at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:17:26 PDT 2009

Michael,

Pardon me for hopping on this thread, but can you explain more about this
new feature? I've been wanting something like this to apply different
behaviors for different conference members. Can this be used to provide a
'moderator' with different behaviors bound to DTMF keys than regular
callers?

--Stephen