[Freeswitch-users] Conference users hear MOH until leader enters?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue May 26 07:51:00 PDT 2009

Jason,
	There are many ways to accomplish this using FreeSWITCH.  All of
which will require you to do a little bit of coding in js, lua or some
other language.

1. Park all callers into a fifo.. (see mod_fifo)
2. When leader auths in your script then you uuid_transfer them all
into the conference.

You could also do this via esl using perl, lua, python, php or ruby.

That should accomplish the same ending result.

/b