[Freeswitch-users] Unable to successfully bridge calls to an "external" user

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue May 19 05:56:36 PDT 2009

edit your sip profile and comment out every line that contains the string
nat to disable all the nat auto-detection.
for dmz, you need to set the rtp-ext-ip and sip-ext-ip to be the live ip and
sip-ip and rtp-ip to be the lan ip (the real one)

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm