[Freeswitch-users] silly (?) questions

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at gmail.com
Sat May 16 09:31:22 PDT 2009

Hi list,

I just discovered FS (practiced a bit * 2 years ago, but too much unstable)
and find it cool, NOT CPU greedy and (almost) working ouf of the web.

I'd like to know if "star codes" (such as *98) are normalized or not?
(and if so, where I could find a list)

Also, as I don't use very much my phone and mostly don't pay for it (I
live in france and got unlimited free call for 70-80 countries, and
my phone is actually plugged in my ADSL box) I'd like to leave access
for other people through something like DUNDi (that I don't really
know.)
BUT not everything is free (i.e.: cellular phones calls cost €0.22 @
connection + €0.22/min); thus I must forbid this kind of calls.

Does anybody have realized that, because I need a good template?

Thanks

JY
--
Old mail has arrived.