[Freeswitch-users] Running FreeSwitch in the background

adamF adam.falcone at gmail.com
Sun May 17 10:38:37 PDT 2009

I was able to fix this by assigning my public IP to the following in vars.xml

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="external_rtp_ip=XX.XX.XX.XX"/>
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="external_sip_ip=XX.XX.XX.XX"/>

XX's obviously being my public IP and now Freeswitch is receiving calls
while running in the background.

Thanks for your help