[Freeswitch-users] Fax through FS to Callweaver. How?

mail-lists mail-lists at peachnet.com
Wed May 13 08:02:31 PDT 2009

Dennis,

I've been playing with fs/callweaver for a couple weeks.

I have fs routing calls and passing them to callweaver. In proxy_media
mode it works perfectly in bypass_media mode it works only sometimes.

Are you doing an 'answer' on FS before you bridge the call?

Are you sure that the call is being put in proxy_media mode?

Do you have canreinvite=yes on callweaver set?

I also had to put the following in my extensions.conf:

exten => s,n,Set(SIP_CODEC=ulaw)
exten => s,n,SipT38SwitchOver()

Those are some of the things I played with to get it working.

Let me know how you make out. Fax over IP is an odyssey.