[Freeswitch-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: www.freeswitch.org site updated

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue May 12 11:00:37 PDT 2009

FYI,

We'd like to let the community know that we've moved the main site,
www.freeswitch.org, to a new server and have updated it to the latest Drupal
version. We are still calibrating the server so if the site seems slower
than usual please let me know off list and we'll take a look. Also, because
this upgrade was so major we were forced to wipe out all the users from the
previous Drupal install. Please feel free to sign up again if you so desire.
You only need to sign up if you wish to post comments.

One other new feature is the "Share This" button. (You need JavaScript
enabled to see this.) It makes it as easy as possible to share stories with
Digg, SU, Deli.ico.us, etc. If there are any stories you've not already dugg
then please try out the Share This button to see how easy it is to digg
stuff now.

As always, if you have any questions or comments then please email me off
list and I'll address them quickly.

-Michael
http://www.cluecon.com