[Freeswitch-users] mod_event_socket 183 early media

İbrahim TUNALI ibrahim.tunali at comturk.com
Tue May 12 04:33:49 PDT 2009

Hi,
I am trying to build a SBC but a kind of different described on wiki.

I immediately send incoming leg A to a socket app and connect bridge with my
socket python application. I will handle all business logic on python side.

My dialplan is so simple;

    <extension name="SBCSocket">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1000$">
        <action application="socket" data="127.0.0.1:1905 async full"/>
        </condition>
    </extension>

Freeswitch send calls to parking and 183 early media through mod_sofia. This
is unacceptable on my SBC scenario. Because I not receive 183 or 180 from
leg B yet. I want to relay early media or ringing when I received from B leg

I realize this is not a bug. It is a feature but i need to know is this
possible.

I would appreciate all suggestions and clues.

Regards,
ibrahim