[Freeswitch-users] mod_nibblebill question

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:34:28 PDT 2009

Oh I see that it has it already :D

<!--
 By default, warn a caller when their balance is at $5.00. You can set
this to a negative number.
-->
<param name="lowbal_amt" value="5"/>
<param name="lowbal_action" value="play ding"/>
-
<!--
 By default, terminate a caller when their balance hits $0.00. You can
set this to a negative number.
-->
<param name="nobal_amt" value="0"/>
<param name="nobal_action" value="hangup"/>

Diego