[Freeswitch-users] mod_nibblebill question

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:20:24 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm currently developing a calling card application that uses event
socket and mod_nibblebill to bill calls. Well, the question is: can
mod_nibblebill disconnect a call when the balance is depleted, or when
it reaches 0 cash?

The wiki says:

"Allow for disconnecting or re-routing calls when balance is depleted."

But then at the bottom in "future goals" it says:

"We don't yet warn or terminate calls when they've reached their limits."

So I'm confused, I also don't see any options in how to set that. In
case that mod_nibblebill doesn't support this yet, how hard would it
be to add this? I'm willing to do it, I guess it's a variable on the
XML config and then read that from the mod_nibblebill.c, and do some
logic there.

Just wondering if anyone had some experience with this, and if the
feature is already there.

Thanks,

Diego