[Freeswitch-users] DTMF recognition flaky

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Thu May 7 17:15:56 PDT 2009

Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:
> you may have a sonus infection
>
> try some of the stuff from here under DTMF
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/RTP_Issues

Thank you for the suggestion.

I tried both the Sonus and Cisco settings in the external profile (running
sofia profile external restart reloadxml after making the changes).

This didn't help, unfortunately.

If I were to make an informed guess, I would expect Cisco equipment to be at
the other end, since my ISP has a strong relationship with Cisco. Whatever
their solution for carriers is, this is likely to be it, but I could be wrong,
of course.

I find it interesting that dtmf over PortAudio works, but from the Snom phone
it does not.