[Freeswitch-users] Busy tone and text message configuration

Raymond Chandler intralanman at freeswitch.org
Wed May 6 06:47:42 PDT 2009

chenexyee wrote:

> 1. user A is in conversation with user B, and at this time, a incoming
> call from user C comes to A, in this case, I want freeswitch to play
> busytone to C, how to configure?
you could use the limit app (mod_limit) to limit A's number of calls to
1, then play the busy sound with tone_stream or return a 486 to the
caller in the failover extension

> 2. I'd like freeswitch to relay text message(use sip),as below scenario:
DISCLAIMER: i'm speaking purely theory here as i've never tried to do this.
but you could probably write something to listen via esl for the
incoming event, then in your program, send that event to the user you
want it relayed to.