[Freeswitch-users] Busy tone and text message configuration

chenexyee exyeechen at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 22:22:08 PDT 2009

Hi all

I'm not familiar with the configuration for freeswitch.

Anyone who could help me sovle the following two problem:

1. user A is in conversation with user B, and at this time, a incoming call from user C comes to A, in this case, I want freeswitch to play busytone to C, how to configure?

2. I'd like freeswitch to relay text message(use sip),as below scenario:

        |   message(text/plain) ------>      |       message(text/plain) ------> |

 To implement above case, does need any special configure for freeswitch?

Appreciate your help in advance.