[Freeswitch-users] Inboud Call Queue

seven dujinfang at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:17:12 PDT 2009

On May 6, 2009, at 1:50 AM, Saeed Ahmed wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for a quick reply.
>
> I would definitely create a test environment, but my question is
> that will it work in required way?
>
> I read that in Mod_fifo agent has to call in queue but I need that
> all incoming calls are automatically distributed between available
> agents or if all are busy then should go to voicemail.

I'm working on a call center like queue scenario right now, I'm pretty
sure it call automatically distributed to available agents, but the
customer will stay in the queue if all agents are busy by default. You
can bind a key to the channel and play a message repeatedly to guide
the customer to voicemail by press a key.

Also maybe you need this patch to make the fifo works as desired.

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODAPP-272