[Freeswitch-users] any way ring fifo members one by one?

seven dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:50:13 PDT 2009

On May 4, 2009, at 9:25 PM, Anthony Minessale wrote:

> On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 11:01 PM, seven <dujinfang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, for the "call back" agents, because the fifo use originate
> to start a new session, the new session won't hang up unless one
> agent answered or timeout. Agents will hear nothing and
> wait(member_wait=wait) on the queue or hanup(nowait) if caller hang
> up before an agent answer the phone. '
>

> When you are using on-hook agents, it's presumed to be under low
> call volume, you can just set the agents to get popped
> into the queue in nowait mode so if the caller changed his mind the
> agent will get a hangup.  Remember, if there are X customers in the
> queue, mod_fifo generates X outbound calls to try to service them.

Actually it generates N(=member count) outbound calls as the waiting
 > 0 before the customer be serviced(answered) by the agent in the on-
hook mode. I might can make a patch but not sure if that affect the
off-hook agents.

2009-05-05 11:42:44 [INFO] mod_fifo.c:574 node_thread_run() sales_fifo at 192.168.1.27
  waiting 1 consumer_total 0 idle_consumers 0
2009-05-05 11:42:45 [INFO] mod_fifo.c:574 node_thread_run() sales_fifo at 192.168.1.27
  waiting 1 consumer_total 0 idle_consumers 0