[Freeswitch-users] XML editors and freeswitch XML spec compliance?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon May 4 12:12:00 PDT 2009

I recommend something that does syntax highlighting without all the pedantic
nonsense. In a Windows environment I've used notepad++ and notepad2. In a
Linux environment I've just used Kedit in the GUI environment but emacs and
vim work nicely in the text-only environment. In OSX I use emacs in a texty
environment and good ol' TextMate (no bundle) in the GUI environment.

You have many choices. If you need something more "powerful" then I would
look to see if you can tell your editor not to get its knickers in a twist
when "<xml>" isn't on the first line of the file. :)

-MC