[Freeswitch-users] XML editors and freeswitch XML spec compliance?

Jay Austad austad at signal15.com
Mon May 4 11:52:17 PDT 2009

Has anyone found a decent XML editor for the XML files?  I loaded the
files up in OrangeVolt under Eclipse, but didn't have much time to
play around with it.

Also, I tried opening them with an XML plugin for TextMate, and it
says the files are not compliant.  The reason is that the first line
of each files is a comment describing the file, followed by the <xml>
tag.  Apparently, the <xml> tag needs to be the first line in the file
for compliance to the spec.

jay austad  |  612.423.1433  |  austad at signal15.com