[Freeswitch-users] any way ring fifo members one by one?

seven dujinfang at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:01:42 PDT 2009

Actually, for the "call back" agents, because the fifo use originate
to start a new session, the new session won't hang up unless one agent
answered or timeout. Agents will hear nothing and
wait(member_wait=wait) on the queue or hanup(nowait) if caller hang up
before an agent answer the phone. '

And I also found out the the member timeout doesn't work but
call_timeout works in a dial string. Is it a bug I should reported to
jira?

     <fifo name="sales_fifo@$${domain}" importance="0">
       <member timeout="10" simo="1"
lag="5">{call_timeout=6,fifo_member_wait=nowait}user/1009@$${domain}</
member>
     </fifo>

And even the timeout works, it's not ideal. It's better to bridge to
an agent other than originate I think. Keep looking.