[Freeswitch-users] FS & Outbound proxy

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Sun May 3 14:27:53 PDT 2009

Brian West napsal(a):
> Setting the proxy vs register-proxy in the gateway should do what you
> want can you verify that?

Thank you very much, Brian, for you interest!

Using proxy and regiter-proxy solves only 1 half of my problem => I can
successfuly register with provider (register-proxy is in R-URI of
REGISTER and packet is send to same address), but all calls (INVITEs)
have in R-URI proxy address and are sent to this proxy instead of
Outbnound proxy - becasue I have no idea how to tell to FreeSWITCH how
to send INVITEs to OB.
It is three independant machines - registrar, proxy, outbound proxy.
What I found using sipsak is:
1. To be succesufly registered I can send REGISTER to registrar or to
Outbound proxy, but R-URI of register should allways point to registrar.
2. For succesfull call I have to send INVITE to Otbound proxy with R-URI
pointing to proxy.

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska