[Freeswitch-users] Hang-up event - Alternative?

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Sat May 2 13:36:30 PDT 2009

Hi Guys,

Is there an alternative to the hang-up event that doesn't send quite as
much data?  This event is HUGE!

All I'm looking for this the result of the call, duration, dialed number
and the ability to pass variables.  The hang-up event does all of this I
know, but I also get everything including the stock market reports (just
kidding)

Right now I'm using custom events for successful calls and the
BACKGROUND_JOB for call fails as my application is running an lua script
on call answer, but this doesn't get called if the call fails

Regards