[Freeswitch-users] Question about FAQ question

Josh Forman jforman at wcgltd.com
Wed Mar 25 12:01:01 PDT 2009

I'm running Freeswitch on Ubuntu 64bit Intrepid and on a svn rev
12722, freeswitch would install and run fine but as soon as calls
started coming in it would have a segmentation fault.  This is the
second svn snapshot I've had this happen on.

In the Freeswitch FAQs there is a question concerning segmentation
fault on ubuntu 64bit except they say it occurs on start.  Their
solution is to recompile libedit which I plan to try regardless, but I
just wanted to know if the scenario they refer to is the same as what
I'm experiencing or was there some other problem where freeswitch
would segfault while initially loading.

Until then I'm still running rev 12289 on the system that is having
issues.

Thanks
-Josh