[Freeswitch-users] TLS support in Debian build

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Mar 17 18:46:59 PDT 2009

I've just tried enabling TLS support, and the SIP profiles with TLS enabled in
them won't load.

According to the wiki, this is typically the result of missing headers during
the build process, with TLS having not been included.

However, on my Debian system, I have header files under /usr/include/openssl,
which come from the libssl-dev package. Thus, SSL/TLS should have been
compiled into FreeSWITCH unless there's something amiss with the Debian build
process.

Suggestions for tracking this down are welcome. There's no urgency: this is
just for experimental purposes, after all.