[Freeswitch-users] Problem with a second incoming call to the same skype user name

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Sun Mar 8 08:35:06 PDT 2009

Ciao Dmitry,

The warnings are unharmful, I've just fixed them as per svn 12524, so
you will not see them anymore. But it will change nothing if there is
a problem (I mean, the warnings are not the problem  and are not
indicating a problem).

I cannot reproduce the problem, but maybe is because of the "strange
name problem".

It would be of great help if you do, from the FS CLI:

console loglevel 9

then reproduce the problem, and then attach (attach, not copy) *all*
the debug output (since beginning) to the Jira issue:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODSKYPIAX-28

Ciao for now,
gm

Sincerely,