[Freeswitch-users] Problem with a second incoming call to the same skype user name

rdmitry rdmitry0911 at yandex.ru
Sun Mar 8 07:20:54 PDT 2009

Yes, it can. And as I can see it, freeswitch always gets control over second
call, if it finds a free skypiax channel. The problem is that for some skype
names it happens as skypiax expects it shoud happen, and for other names it
happens the way skypiax doesn't expect and considers it as an exeption. For
example, skype names like test-lineX, where X is a digit, work the way
skypiax expects, while names like skyland-lineX don't work that way. I have
no idea why. Nevertheless, even in this case, skypiax gets control over this
call and can possibly manage it the way you would like. It just doesn't know
what to do with this kind of skype protocol signaling.