[Freeswitch-users] Is there any license G729?

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Mon Jun 29 09:42:23 PDT 2009

For wholesale termination setups, I think it makes it much more
cost-effective to implement G.729 or even G.723.  They can never be
the same quality as G.711, but it saves bandwidth by multiple whole
numbers, and is therefore, more sought after in markets where BW is
expensive.

One a side note, we were thinking of deploying a FS solution for our
new retail platform.  We are looking for a vendor who can provide a
very good billing platform.  Can you recommend me some?  We are
willing to pay for the service, but would rather go with an opensource
project that provides paid support.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Regards
HASSAN